After a rewarding career and that allows you to travel the world?
Remember how you felt when you first started diving? Those first breaths, the ability to float effortlessly, seeing fish dart across in front of your mask. Relive that amazing feeling with others as you take someone under water for the first time.
Dive Victoria are looking for Instructor candidates to start training now, so when summer comes you’re ready to take people diving!
After achieving the Dive Control Specialist rating, you can enroll in the Instructor Training Course. This program prepares you to become an active member of the scuba industry, a successful educator, and a valuable dive business employee.
Your training includes learning:
- How various industry stakeholders interact – manufacturers, media, agencies, retail, and travel
- How successful dive retailers and resorts operate
- The SSI Education System and Education Philosophy
- Techniques for teaching home study academics, pool and open water
- The legal aspects of teaching
The basics of educational selling using SSI’s Customer Loyalty Cycle
Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced Adventurer, Scuba Skills Update, Try Scuba and the Universal Referral Program.
Programs are custom designed to meet the individual diver needs. It involves theory, practical application and real world experiences with our courses.
Program cost $2995 plus your SSI registration.
Next course starts Monday 21st September 2015