Your shopping cart is empty
Learn to Scuba Dive
Dive Vic Tweets ... tweet tweet
- November is Canberra Month at DVG http://www.divevictoria.com.au/november-is-canberra-month 2010-10-25
- August 'Where Am I' competition is now online. Visit the Dive Victoria website to participate. Http://www.divevictoria.com.au 2010-08-02
- June 'where am I' competition now online. Go to http://www.divevictoria.com.au to participate 2010-05-29
- Want to dive Nitrox but not certified? Contact us for more information on up and coming courses. 2010-05-11
- test from DVBk 2010-05-10
- More updates...
- Weather Situation
A weak ridge of high pressure over eastern Bass Strait will be eroded during Wednesday. A low pressure complex over South Australia will move rapidly eastwards across N.S.W late Wednesday into Thursday, reaching the north Tasman Sea later Thursday. The next high will reach the Bight on Thursday briefly extending a ridge to Tasmania but this ridge will be eroded by an approaching cold front. The front will move across Bass Strait late on Friday. The high will move from the Bight to lie near Adelaide by late Saturday and another cold front embedded in a vigorous southwesterly airflow will rapidly cross Tasmania.
Forecast for Wednesday until midnight
East to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots.
Up to 1 metre.
Thursday 23 May
East to southeasterly 15 to 20 knots decreasing to about 10 knots in the early afternoon.
Up to 1 metre.
Friday 24 May
Variable to 5 knots tending westerly around 10 knots during the morning, then becoming west to southwesterly around 15 knots during the afternoon.
below 0.5 metres, rising 0.5 to 1 metre during the day.
Saturday 25 May
West to southwesterly 15 to 20 knots.
Around 1 metre.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height.Last Updated: 22/05/2013 02:17
Join Dive Victoria on Facebook & Twitter