|Certification||logged Dives||Max depth||Orientation dives||Penetration||Redundent gas|
|O/W with Wreck||less 50||18||2||Yes Max 18m||No|
|O/W with Wreck||more 50||18||1||Yes Max 18m||No|
|ADV+ with wreck||less 50||30||2||Yes||Yes|
|ADV+ with wreck||more 50||30||1||Yes||Yes|
|Basic tech +||more 50||30||0||Yes||Yes|
|Deep Cavern +||more 50||30||0||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced Wreck||more 50||30||0||Yes||Yes|
- All divers must comply with basic code of conduct practices.
- Must have dived within 12mths
- Must have history of diving in similar conditions or have conducted cold water orientation
- Maybe under direct supervision from an approved Instructor or Dive Leader
- All divers requiring redundent gas must have prior experience carring gas or must be orientated for its useage with an approved dive leader.
- No penetration of the wreck without an overhead enviroment ticket or has a history of penetrating sites ie. J4 or others around the world.
The above are guidelines. It is recognised that many divers may have relevant experience without gaining the listed qualifications and the dive opperator may recognise this expertise accordingly.