Your shopping cart is empty
Learn to Scuba Dive
Dive Vic Tweets ... tweet tweet
- November is Canberra Month at DVG http://www.divevictoria.com.au/november-is-canberra-month 2010-10-25
- August 'Where Am I' competition is now online. Visit the Dive Victoria website to participate. Http://www.divevictoria.com.au 2010-08-02
- June 'where am I' competition now online. Go to http://www.divevictoria.com.au to participate 2010-05-29
- Want to dive Nitrox but not certified? Contact us for more information on up and coming courses. 2010-05-11
- test from DVBk 2010-05-10
- More updates...
- Weather Situation
A weak ridge of high pressure is located across Bass Strait. A low pressure system will cross the Bight on Wednesday then track inland across New South Wales rapidly on Thursday to reach the northern Tasman Sea by Friday. A ridge of high pressure will extend from the Bight to Tasmania during Thursday before weakening and moving northwards to allow a weak cold front to cross Bass Strait on Friday. A high pressure centre will move from the Bight to near Adelaide by late Saturday.
Forecast for Tuesday until midnight
East to southeasterly about 10 knots.
Below 1 metre.
Wednesday 22 May
Easterly 10 to 15 knots becoming variable about 10 knots in the middle of the day then becoming easterly 10 to 15 knots in the late evening.
Up to 1 metre.
Thursday 23 May
East to southeasterly 15 to 20 knots decreasing to about 10 knots in the early afternoon.
Up to 1 metre.
Friday 24 May
Variable to 5 knots tending westerly around 10 knots during the morning, then becoming west to southwesterly around 15 knots during the afternoon.
below 0.5 metres, rising 0.5 to 1 metre during the day.
Saturday 25 May
West to southwesterly 15 to 20 knots.
Around 1 metre.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height.Last Updated: 21/05/2013 07:08
Join Dive Victoria on Facebook & Twitter